Friday, January 28, 2005

If

IF I had not volunteered for CVG, I would have never become a leader at an international camp and I would have never gotten the wish to go and volunteer abroad, so I would have never found that program in CPH, I would have never met M. and we would have never become friends, I would have never worked at that TV station and I would have never met J. who introduced me to the EFC, so I would have never applied and I would have never been accepted, I would have never come back and I would have never told D., who was the ex of F. who was the best friend of M. whom I had met in CPH, that the EFC was the place to be and D. would have never gone there herself, so she would have never met S., who comes from the other side of Europe, and she would have never fallen in love with him, she would have never gone to live with him up there and they would not be now getting married...

How strange and magical can life sometimes be!